UEFA Women's EURO qualifiers continue with 47 teams competing for 15 places, as well as host England in the finals played between 6-31 July 2022.
Sign up for updates and information on final tickets
How does attribution work?
- Group winners and kendi bölümlerinde birinci, üçüncü, dördüncü ve beşinci taraflara karşı en iyi rekoru kıran üç ikincisi , in the final tournament host To UK' will attend.
- The other six second team for the remaining three beds in the 16-team finals will play in april .
- Kalifiye: Danimarka, İngiltere (ev sahibi), Almanya, Hollanda (sahipler), Norveç, İsveç
- Confirmed in the first two of the group : Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Russia, Switzerland
- Can still qualify: Belarus, Finland, Iceland, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Scotland, Slovakia, Ukraine, Wales
Hollanda (27 puan, nitelikli), Rusya (18), Slovenya (12), Kosova (10), Türkiye (2), Estonya (1)
27 November: Estonia – Turkey, Russia – Kosovo
1 December: Turkey – Russia, Slovenia – Estonia, Netherlands – Kosovo
tbd: Estonia – Slovenia
- Dokuz üzerinden dokuz galibiyet alan Netherlands , grup galibi olmaya hak kazandı
- Russia ikinci bitirecek
Denmark (27, qualified), Italy (21), Bosnia and Herzegovina (15), Israel (7), Malta (4), Georgia (0)
26 November: Georgia-Malta
1 December: Denmark – Italy, Georgia – Bosnia and Herzegovina, Israel – Malta
tbc: Italy – Israel
- Denmark , won 3-1 last month in Italy, which had not lost at home for five years, and qualified as one of the three best runners-up at worst.
- Italy' en azından bir play-off hakkı verildi; kalan her iki oyunda da galibiyet almaya hak kazanacaklar. İtalya, 1 Aralık'ta Danimarka'da üç gollü bir galibiyetle (veya 2-0 veya 3-1 dışında herhangi bir iki gollü galibiyet) grubun zirvesinde olabilir.
Norway (18, qualified), Wales (11), Northern Ireland (8), Belarus (6), Faroe Islands (0)
27 November: Northern Ireland – Belarus
1 December: Northern Ireland – Faroe Islands, Wales – Belarus
tbc: Norway – Belarus
İptal edildi: Norveç – Faroe Adaları
- Norway , hasn't dropped a point yet, qualified to be the group winner
- North Ireland , will catch the play-offs' if they beat Belarus and Faroe Islands'
- Wales , will reach the play-offs if they beat Belarus and Northern Ireland in any of their matches
- Belarus , Kuzey İrlanda ve Galler'i yenerse ikinci sırada bitirecek (ve şu anda matematiksel olarak Norveç'i de yenerek en iyi ikinciyi bitirebilir)
Poland (14), Spain (13), Czech Republic (13), Moldova (3), Azerbaijan (0)
27 November: Spain – Moldova
1 December: Spain – Poland, Czech Republic – Moldova
tbc: Azerbaijan – Spain, Azerbaijan – Moldova
- Spain , Polonya'yı yenerse hak kazanacak – veya yalnızca Moldova'yı yenerse bir beraberliğe ihtiyaç duyacak (ilk iki finişi tamamlayacak bir sonuç)
- Poland , beat Spain' to take at least second place
- Czech Republic , Moldova karşısında Polonya'nın İspanya'ya karşı yönettiğinden daha fazla puan alırsa ikinci bitirir (Çeklerin hala en iyi ikinci olma şansına sahip olmaları için bir galibiyete ihtiyaçları vardır)
Finland (13), Portugal (10), Scotland (9), Albania (3), Cyprus (0)
27 November: Portugal – Scotland, Albania – Cyprus
1 December: Portugal – Albania, Scotland – Finland
tbc: Finland – Portugal, Cyprus – Scotland, Cyprus – Finland, Scotland – Portugal
- Finland, Scotland's He finished off his excellent start with a 1-0 win in October; Scotland and in Portugal there is a match between the leaders
- If Portugal and Finland beat Scotland, they will be confirmed as the top two.
Sweden (19, qualified), Iceland (13), Slovakia (10), Hungary (7), Latvia (0)
26 November: Slovakia – Iceland
December 1: Slovakia – Sweden, Hungary – Iceland
- Sweden , became the group winner after an away draw and home win against Iceland'.
- Iceland , in Slovakia if he avoids defeat he will get second place
France (16), Austria (16), Serbia (12), North Macedonia (3), Kazakhstan (0)
27 November: France – Austria, Kazakhstan – North Macedonia
December 1: Austria – Serbia, France – Kazakhstan
- France and Austria confirmed as the first two
- Fransa Avusturya'yı oynadığında kim kazanırsa birinci sıraya yükselir (Ekim ayındaki ilk maçı 0-0 sona erdi; Fransızlar, 16 Haziran 2007'den bu yana UEFA Kadınlar Avrupa Şampiyonası veya FIFA Kadınlar Dünya Kupası eleme grubunda ilk kez puan düşürdü. 46 galibiyet)
Switzerland (19), Belgium (18), Romania (9), Croatia (4), Lithuania (0)
27 November: Croatia – Lithuania
1 December: Belgium – Switzerland, Croatia – Romania
- Switzerland and Belgium Confirmed as the first two
- Belgium' need to win the group decision at home of Switzerland' on 1 December'.
Germany (18, qualified), Republic of Ireland (13), Ukraine (12), Greece (7), Montenegro (0)
27 November: Germany-Greece
December 1: Republic of Ireland – Germany, Ukraine – Montenegro
- Germany, not deducted a point yet, qualified to be group winner
- Ukraine , against Montenegro' Ireland's If he scores more points than Germany'he will be second. Only a win for either side gives them a chance to be second best mathematically.
Remaining scheduled qualifying matches : 26 November – 1 December 2020, February 2021
playoffs draw: tbc
Play-offs's : April 2021
final draw : TBC, UK
Finals : 6-31 July 2022, England
- Hollanda şampiyonları savunuyor ve 2019'da ilk Kadınlar Dünya Kupası finaline ulaştı.
- World Cup semi-finalists Sweden and England (as Great Britain) will join the Netherlands in the Olympic tournament in 2021' in Japan'.
- France, Germany, Italy and Norway reached the final World Cup quarter-finals, Spain came out in the last 16' and Scotland fell in the group stage for the first time.
- Denmark came second in EURO 2017, while Austria and England reached the semi-finals.
- Germany won every EURO from 1995' to 2017' when they lost to Denmark in the last eight with six tournament wins.
- Germany won eight, Norway two, Sweden and the Netherlands one each.
- Cyprus is making its debut in senior competition, while Kosovo is in the first Women's EURO'.
- France and Austria were in the same group at UEFA Women's EURO 2017' both were successful.
- Finland coach Anna Signeul was in charge of Scotland/#39 when they made their way to the finals in 2017'.
- Norway qualified before Wales for the 2017 finals.
- Portekiz, Finlandiya'yı ilk finallerine giderken 2017 play-off'larına taşıdı. İsviçre, 2019 Kadınlar Dünya Kupası play-off'larında Hollanda'ya yenilmeden önce deplasmanda Belçika'yı yendi.